Full Body Collagen
30 servings of Hydrolyzed Collagen Peptides for daily bone, joint and skin support. Easily dissolvable and flavorless powder is perfect for adding to hot or cold drinks, smoothies, sauces or any of your favorite recipes.
Products are automatically delivered on your schedule.
No obligation, modify or cancel your subscription anytime.
Research-Proven Collagen Peptides to Support your
Bones, Joints and Skin
Instantly boost the nutritional benefit of any liquid or recipe without changing its flavor or texture!
What is Collagen?
Full Body Collagen is in my personal daily rotation because of its amazing protective benefits for our skin, joints and bones. It’s really versatile in that it is flavorless, can be mixed in anything and dissolves completely and instantly.
- Collagen is the most abundant protein found in our bodies, and acts like the "glue" that holds everything together.
- It is made up of the amino acids glycine, proline and hydroxyproline (don’t worry I’m not going to quiz you on that!).
- These three amino acids can be found in other protein sources, but not in as high of concentrations - which is why collagen peptides are a great supplement to add to a healthy balanced diet.
- Collagen used to make its way into our diets through foods like bone broths, slow-cooked organ meats, kidney pies, baked beef hearts, whole crustaceans, and whole-fish soups and stews.
But if you’re not regularly eating these types of foods, you may not be getting much or any of this goodness into your body.
It’s easy to add to hot or cold beverages, dissolves instantly and has no taste.
Full Body Collagen Recipe Guide Included with your first order!
3 Research-Proven Ways Collagen Supports Your Body:
Support for Your Skin: Full Body Collagen supports healthy skin elasticity, thickness, hydration and nail health. When it comes to our skin, 75% of the protein in our skin is made up of collagen, and a deficiency in our collagen as we age can show up as wrinkles, sagging skin or even age spots.
Simply adding in a serving of collagen daily can be a great way to help maintain optimal collagen levels and a healthy youthful appearance.
Support for Your Joints: Full Body Collagen can help support joint tissue health and function involving cartilage, tendons and ligaments. When it comes to our joints, it’s that breakdown of the cartilage that leads to achy joints and osteoarthritis which can be reduced by supplementing with collagen because it triggers your body to repair your joint structures and may help increase your mobility.
It can also improve muscle strength and increase lean mass when used in combination with resistance training.
Support for Your Bones: Did you know that 95% of our bones are made up of collagen? But as we age many people suffer from bone loss and loss of bone density - making them more prone to breakage and fractures.
Full Body Collagen (especially when combined with resistance training) can help maintain healthy bone density, bone mass and bone quality.
Full Body Collagen: Sourced and Created with Love
Whenever you are taking any supplements, it is so important to pay attention to the source!
At Whole Betty, we source Full Body Collagen from cows from Germany that are fed a mixed diet of grass and hay. Our farmers never use GMO foods or antibiotics.
We’ve hydrolyzed the collagen which means it’s in the smallest, finest particles - making it extremely dissolvable in anything, as well as exceptionally easy for your body to absorb and digest so it can do the most good for you. You can put it in hot or cold beverages.
Quality Support for Your Whole Body, by Whole Betty
I was inspired to create the Whole Betty product line when I found myself at a loss to find the level of quality supplements I was looking for to support my own health and fitness journey.
I was determined to create whole food based products free of additives, artificial ingredients and fillers - that tasted great, were affordable, and that I looked forward to using. Join me behind the scenes inside the facility where our products are lovingly made, and find out why I use these products myself daily, share them with my friends and family, and most importantly with YOU!
This Unicorn Seal represents that magic that exists when we give ourselves the love we deserve by eating, moving and thinking in ways that support our body, the people around us, and the world we live in.
What Our Rockstars are Saying About
Full Body Collagen…
“When it comes to Whole Betty, the message is: Fuel your body, fuel your mind - be strong - and because of that, you feel really good about how you look and who you are and how you feel mentally and physically”- Cara L.
“I would highly recommend this product. It is made with high quality and easy to use. If you’re looking for a way to get some extra protein and collagen in your diet, I would definitely give Whole Betty Full Body Collagen a try!”- Angela P.
“I have used other collagens in the past and this one is by far the cleanest and the smoothest - it’s completely tasteless and it’s very versatile!”- Stephenie M.
“I’ve been using the Full Body Collagen for a couple of weeks….I’ve had it every day and I totally noticed a difference. I have some spinal and joint pain, and it’s gone down since I started using this!”- Melissa B.
“I wanted to show you how I use Full Body Collagen - I mix it with cream and have it in my coffee - and it doesn’t have an aftertaste and doesn’t mask the taste of your coffee.”- Angela J.
“What I love about this product is you can put it in anything and it mixes up really smoothly. I’ve tried other collagens before and they were clumpy. There are no added carbs or sugar, and there’s no taste.”- Tammy F.
You may also like
This great tasting fruit punch formula contains 30 servings of all 9 of the essential amino acids (including the BCAA’s) in their free form for rapid absorption and metabolic use so you can rock your workouts, build lean muscle, recover faster, boost your immune system and improve cognitive function.
- Proksch E, et al. “Oral intake of specific bioactive collagen peptides reduces skin wrinkles and increases dermal matrix synthesis.” Skin Pharmacology and Physiology. 2014. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24401291
- Proksch, E, et al. “Oral Supplementation of Specific Collagen Peptides Has Beneficial Effects on Human Skin Physiology: A Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study.” Skin Pharmacology and Physiology. Aug 2013. https://www.essentialnutrition.com.br/media/artigos/redberrywhey/13.pdf
- Hexsel Doris, et al. “Oral supplementation with specific bioactive collagen peptides improves nail growth and reduces symptoms of brittle nails.” Journal of Cosmetology and Dermatology. Aug. 2017. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28786550
- Zdzieblik, Denise et al. “Improvement of activity-related knee joint discomfort following supplementation of specific collagen peptides.” Applied Physiology, Nutrition, and Metabolism. Jan 2017. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28177710
- König, Daniel et al. “Specific Collagen Peptides Improve Bone Mineral Density and Bone Markers in Postmenopausal Women-A Randomized Controlled Study.” Nutrients. Jan. 16 2018. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/29337906
- Zdzieblik, Denise et al. “Collagen peptide supplementation in combination with resistance training improves body composition and increases muscle strength in elderly sarcopenic men: a randomised controlled trial.” The British Journal of Nutrition. 2015. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26353786
- Stewart et al. “Exceptional body composition changes attributed to collagen peptide supplementation and resistance training in older sarcopenic men.” British Journal of Nutrition. 2016. https://pdfs.semanticscholar.org/076e/db1b80f3943bc4f16da957a9083775628e6e.pdf