8-Week Women’s Strength Training Program
Here's How It Works:
Unleash your power with progressive strength workouts designed to
sculpt lean muscle and build a fit physique!
- Add lean muscle to sculpt a tight, toned physique with specially sequenced workouts that will define sculpted legs, a lifted booty, a strong back and arms, and flat abs.
- Work your body on the right schedule with timed training designed to stimulate the perfect blend of tissue growth and repair.
- No bulk, just sculpt! Designed for a woman’s body, these workouts are specially sequenced to add lift to your booty, curve to your hamstrings, define your back, and tone to your abs.
- Enjoy the versatility of training from home with the full follow along video guides, or take it to the gym and use the short video tutorials so you can move around with ease on your own time frame.
- Watch the body fat effortlessly disappear as your body composition shifts to more muscle, which burns more calories at rest and tightens the shape of your body
- Enjoy the effortless confidence that being stronger gives you with greater endurance, more power, drive and energy
Betty Rocker Program Results:
"Love my results!"
I’m so ecstatic for the results I’ve finally been able to achieve! After years of trying to get my body back, the Lioness Program gave me the structure, motivation, and ease of use I’ve been searching for. I love that I didn’t have to go to the gym every day and I still saw results like I’ve never seen before. Having the program on my phone was like having my own personal trainer with me at all times. I’m now in maintenance mode but I re-do the program about once a year to give me a pick-me-up whenever I’m feeling uninspired. It’s my #1 fitness recommendation to my clients. Thank you Bree for my body freedom!
"I’ve lost 20 pounds!"
I just want to share my progress pics. I’ve lost 20 pounds! #muscles
- Amy P.
"I loved writing this plan and use it all the time!"
I use Lioness whenever I want to quickly add lean muscle to my body and get an amazing result. I loved writing this plan and use it all the time!
- Betty Rocker
Your Complete Lioness Training Program Includes…
Complete 60-Day Workout Program $249 VALUE
- Effectively Track Your Progress with the Weekly Workout Trackers
- Insanely Effective Weight Training Workout Program in 2 Phases
PHASE 1: Foundation, strength, carve out sexy lean muscle
- 4 days per week: Build your foundation with key lifts that work your entire body for strength, shape and shred.
- Fast, fun and efficient workout finishers to maximize fat burn in less than 10 minutes.
- Perfect abs formula to work your core from all angles.
PHASE 2: Up the intensity, burn fat and continue to sculpt muscle
- 3 Days per week: Up the intensity with timed block workouts that build each week so you can add strength while you continue to sculpt a lean, mean physique.
- New workouts in phase 2 to keep your body guessing and avoid the plateau.
Options for beginner, intermediate and advanced
- Video demos for every exercise so you can confidently do your workout with different equipment options.
INCLUDED: Workout Warmups $79 VALUE
- Prevent Injuries and Make Your Workouts More Effective with a Warmed-Up Body
- Follow Along Video Demos for Your Warmups, no equipment needed
INCLUDED: Ab Workouts $129 VALUE
- Shred a Sexy Stomach with these Companion Ab Workouts
- Done-for-you Sequencing so You Know When to Do Your Ab Workouts for Maximum Effect
- Video Demos for Every Move, with Plenty of Variations for All Fitness Levels
INCLUDED: 8-Week Done-for-You Meal Plan $147 VALUE
- Complete 8-Week Meal Plan
- Family-Friendly Whole Food Recipes -Gluten Free, Dairy Free, plus Vegetarian Options Included
- Grocery Shop with Ease Using Your Weekly Shopping List
- Easily Prep Some or All of Your Weekly Food with Done for You Food Prep Steps
- Eliminate all the Guesswork with Daily Menus, with room for Eating out
- Complete Getting Started Guide so You can Get Maximum Benefit and Optimal Results
Special Bonuses - To BOOST Your Results
Workout Finishers $99 VALUE
- Blast Fat with these 10-Minute HIIT Circuits and take your Results to the Next Level
- Follow-Along Video Demos
- No Equipment Needed – Do these Anywhere!
18 Dumbbell Complexes
from Coach Kate Vidulich $77 VALUE
- 18 Dumbbell Complexes to ADD to Your Program!
- Powerful Workouts that BLAST Stubborn Fat and SKYROCKET Your Conditioning!
- Fat Loss Accelerators Exercise Index Included from Coach Kate Vidulich, Fat Loss Expert, BSC, ACSM, MCTT
10 Killer Kettlebell Workouts from
Coach Maddie Berkey $57 VALUE
- 10 Awesome, High Intensity Kettlebell Workouts Strengthen Your Entire Body with these Efficient, Body-Sculpting Workouts
- Complete Demo Document with Form Descriptions and Tips to Get More out of each Move
- From Coach Maddie Berkey, Creator of MadWellness, Certified Holistic Nutrition Coach, CPT
20 Amazing Ab Workouts $67 VALUE
- 20 Killer Ab Workouts to Tone and Tighten your Tummy!
- Demo Video for Each Exercise
- Tons of Variety so You NEVER Get Bored
- Excellent to Add into the Lioness Program
- From Coach Scott Colby, creator of Fit For Photos, CPT, published author and sought after speaker
Meet Your Coach!
Meet Your Coach!
Who is Betty Rocker? Betty Rocker is me! My name is Bree Argetsinger, but I’ve been called “punk rock Betty Crocker” since I was a little girl.
I created the Lioness Program after hearing over and over from my customers that they wanted the strength training program I was using!
But actually, the ONLY reason I figured out the sequencing I use now is because I really messed myself up about 10 years ago doing it WRONG and overtraining…
It’s easy to do.
I thought the more I did, the better I would look and feel…
…but I ended up burning out my adrenals and totally messing up my hormones, causing me to gain weight, have constant fatigue and lose a lot of the gains I had made.
When that happened, I had to rethink my 6-7 day a week training approach and get very specific about how to get the maximum benefit – I needed the most efficient workouts that would shred my stomach, legs and arms and would leave me with the energy I needed to take on everything else going on in my life!
That’s why I started cycling through the specific 2-phase sequence you’re going to learn in the Lioness Program, and also why I recommend doing 4-6 weeks of bodyweight training every 8-12 weeks. That’s exactly what I do, and it’s helped me stay injury free, maintain a beautiful strong, lean, feminine physique and have tons of energy to spare.
I will tell you though that without the right fuel I would never look or feel the way I do. That’s why I included awesome meal plans when I wrote this program…because my hungry Lionesses need to feed their bodies right!
I have mastered many aspects of health and personal development, including becoming a C.H.E.K. (Corrective Exercise and High-performance Kinesiology) certified Exercise Coach, an I.S.S.A. certified nutrition specialist, and a Nationally Certified Structural Integration Practitioner (realignment of the body through manual therapy).
I’ve written multiple cookbooks, and nutrition and fitness plans that have been successfully used by thousands of people. My primary focus is on empowering you with the skills and knowledge you need to make the best choices for yourself – so you can achieve the result you’re looking for while enjoying yourself along the way.
Ready, Set, Shred!
Lioness Strength Training will give you so much more than a better body. It will reveal a whole new version of YOU.
The you who breaks hearts and breaks rules. The you who never has to hide any part of who she is….
Because you have ALWAYS been beautiful.
Now you’re just deciding to be HEALTHIER, FITTER, FASTER, and STRONGER.
SELF CONFIDENCE is the best outfit. ROCK IT. OWN IT. BE IT.
Betty Rocker Program Results:
"Working on my 6-pack"
Thanks Betty Rocker! I won’t give up – still going strong – working on my 6-pack!
- Linda B.
"Phase 1 done!"
Lioness Phase 1 complete! Where have the last 4 weeks gone? I’m really enjoying this program. I’ve lost an inch off my waist and gained muscle :)
- Nola B.
"Look! It’s working!"
I really didn’t think changing what I ate and doing a little bit of exercise each day would make a difference. But LOOK!! It’s working!
- Jo S.
BECOME A LIONESS TODAY!
Click “Start Now” to Start the Lioness Strength Training Program!
Lioness Program ($502 Value)+ Bonuses ($201 Value)= $703 Total Value
Lioness Strength Training
For security purposes, all orders are processed on a secure server.
You’ll receive INSTANT ACCESS to the Lioness Strength Training and Bonuses Immediately
After Purchase. This Program is 100% Digital. No Physical Products will be Shipped.
Betty Rocker Program Results
60 – Day Money Back GUARANTEE
Take the first step toward improving your health by trying my 8-week Lioness Strength Training Program. If you don’t feel healthier, more energized and simply amazing, you won’t pay. If you’re not satisfied, simply contact customer service within 60 days for a full refund.
Bree Argetsinger CEO The Betty Rocker, Inc
Got Questions? I’ve Got Answers...
Yes! You’ll need some equipment, but the program includes follow along videos so you can do it with me and see options for using your dumbbells, swiss ball and stretchy bands. There are also shorter tutorial videos included for every move which are perfect for use at the gym that show how to use some machines and barbells for heavier lifts that you’d typically do there.
Progressive overload, which is adding weight/resistance incrementally, is what gives you results quickly – so having access to weights that go up in small increments is ideal. Many of the exercises you can begin with at a very light weight or bodyweight, but as you get stronger you’ll want to add weight.
The workouts and meal plans are laid out in a very easy to follow manner – so I’d say this program isn’t “hard” it’s challenging! So you will see results.
Like everything in life, you will get out of it what you put into it – and you’ll have to do the work to see the results!
This is a different format of training than some of my other bodyweight or HIIT style workout programs you may have tried (30 Day #makefatcry Challenge, 90 Day Challenge). The workouts are longer, as it’s a different kind of training.
In Phase 1 (the first 4 weeks), you’ll dedicate 4 days a week to the lifting workouts, split between upper and lower body circuits. These workouts take between 45 min to an hour to complete (to account for warm-up, changing weights, resting, stretching, a HIIT finisher or an ab circuit to finish).
In Phase 2 (the second 4 weeks), you’ll do 3 days of full body power strength training (also 45 minutes to an hour with the warm up, strength training workout, abs workout and stretching) and one shorter cardio day (20-35 minutes).
You will have the option to add another day of cardio or HIIT if you are at a more advanced level and properly fueling your body with balanced nutrition – but it’s completely optional.
You can also enjoy active recovery day movement like yoga, cycling, swimming and walking on your rest days.
Not at all. You can start from any fitness level and experience great results. With my follow-along demo videos, you’ll be able to learn form and use lighter equipment if you’re just getting started.
No matter how much experience you have, you will really progress with your fitness and physique!
If you are an experienced lifter, you’ll love how rapidly you progress and how easily you can challenge yourself with this 2-phase program. Along with the follow alongs, you’ll have quick videos that go over each move if you’re in the gym so you can focus on your equipment and your lifts.
If you’re a beginner, you’ll quickly master the exercises with the easy-to-follow full-length video tutorials and make rapid progress.
Definitely not. This program will help you shape and tone your body. You will definitely be building lean muscle. As you drop fat and strengthen your muscles, you’ll notice the shape of your body change – curves will appear in your calves, hamstrings and butt, your abs will become more apparent, your arms more toned and defined, and your back more visibly strong.
Just so you know, it is challenging to add muscle mass in general. Even men, who have higher levels of testosterone, have to work hard to add muscle. You are not going to get bulky just by adding heavier weights to your workouts – they will give you the opportunity to build shapely muscles and lose body fat. Bonus – as you add lean muscle, your body burns more calories at rest – so you’ll be burning more fat. Weight lifting, and heavier resistance training, sculpts those beautiful body lines.
This program is divided into 2 “phases,” which are just time periods, divided. In Phase 1, we’ll be doing upper body/lower body split workouts on different days to help you master the moves and build your strength with progressive overload.
You’ll watch your strength increase and fat start to come off your body as you build your foundation in Phase 1, then you’ll up the intensity and begin a brand new timing sequence that will take your results to the next level in Phase 2.
Progressive overload is exactly what it sounds like: adding heavier weights over time to facilitate adaptation from your body. The adaptation is increasing your strength and muscle mass- so you are progressively (increasing over time) overloading (increasing weight) your muscles with weight heavier than they are used to using.
The plans are very easy to follow, and you are unique – you can adapt them to suit you easily. You do not have to follow them exactly, and I don’t recommend it.
I would recommend beginning by browsing the recipe guide to see what recipes you’d like to try. Ease into the eating plan – focus on incorporating more whole foods, having a daily green smoothie, including protein in all your meals, and check out the daily menus for ideas.
The plan includes Vegetarian options, and all the recipes are gluten and dairy free.
If you have a food allergy, simple use the “food swaps” section of the Eating Plan to interchange whichever food doesn’t work for you to with something similar. Anything on that list of swaps is a great option!
If you don’t like certain ingredients in a recipe, you may also use that food swaps section to use something you DO like.
As long as you’re choosing foods and ingredients that are in their whole and unprocessed forms, you can’t go wrong.
When you build your daily eating around whole foods with balanced nutrients your body will quickly respond with more energy, support your lean muscle development for more tone, and you’ll lose excess body fat.
Totally. You’ll have a secure login and password that will give you access from any device you’re on.
If you ever lose your login, you can send an email to email@example.com and we’ll re-send it to you!
Yes you can! With the formatting in this program, you will NOT need to workout every day. Plus, with the follow along video option, you can do this from home, saving you even more time.
You’ll be efficiently and productively using the time you are working out to make serious progress so you can enjoy the rest of your life – and the way being strong and shredded will make you feel!